The name “Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble” already suggest what this game is about. For many people this game could be offensive, but it’s pretty innovative, we have to give it that. The game is a collection of minigames glued together into a story about young women creating gangs and “fighting”. The whole idea of the game is to prevail over the other gangs – once you’ve gather your own gang – by challenging them with a combination of strategy, humor and manipulation. The game develops in the 1920s so all the interface is designed accordingly to that.
The first time you enter the game you’ll access to a character selection screen in which you have to choose your queen from a pretty large list. Each one of these queens has her own characteristics and look. Once you chose your queen (character) you will have to gather your gang, so there is where the game begins. To recruit girls to your gang you will have to challenge them and win, you need three girls to form your gang. The first encounter is a taunt game. Each girl has several “hearts” representing lives or something like that. The first one running out of hearts in the taunt battle will lose.
As you progress in the game there will be more minigames that can make the experience pretty fun. On the other hand, if you don’t like the game style you can get bored pretty soon.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be reaching the main menu with the following options:
- Start Game: to start playing the game with the help of a tutorial at first.
- Info button: this button leads you to a submenu and the information screen. From there you will be able to access tips, instructions, credits, exit button, options menu, and else.
- Quit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.99 dollars, right from the WildTangent Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• Operating System: Windows XP or Vista
• Processor: Pentium - 400MHz or better
• RAM: 256 MB for XP, 512 MB for Vista
• DirectX Version: 7.0 or above
- It offers a tutorial in the first level to teach you how to play
- It’s available for an affordable price
- It offers a big collection of minigames
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported
- It can be boring and offensive